Saturday, March 29, 2008

I just dont know....

I can not, for the life on me, make up my mind on how the upcoming (still too long away..) season will go. I know there is still a lot to do to shape the roster, but I am always worried with bringing in a new coaching staff. Is it going to be one of those things where it takes a season or two for the team to adjust and start to improve? Because, frankly, that is not acceptable to the DC fan base. We want to win, and we want to win now.

I really think the Redskins have a great deal of talent, it will just depend upon how fast they buy into what Zorn is doing. Coach Jim seems like a players coach who will be open to suggestions and keep everything positive. I think this team with characaters such as Portis, Moss, Randle El, Cooley, etc. will really benefit from that.

It is March 29th, and I am nervous. Nervous that when Justin Tuck and Umenyiora bust through the offensive line on September 4th, 2008. Nervous for when Campbell gets blind sided, loses the ball, and grasps his knee. Nervous for when Zorn looks like he is clueless. Only March...and I'm nervous.

No comments: