Thursday, March 27, 2008

Redskins First Rounder


I really have convinced myself that the Redskins will draft a BIG WIDE OUT in the first round of this years draft. By big, I mean tall. Moss and Randle El are small burners. The Redskins need that tall WR to be able to go up and get the ball. Granted DeSean Jackson and Mario Manningham are both good players, but I do not think they are what the Skins are looking for. This leaves the following:

WR MALCOLM KELLY, OKLAHOMA 6'4" 217 lbs.
WR LIMAS SWEED, TEXAS 6'4" 212 lbs.
WR JAMES HARDY, INDIANA 6'5" 218 lbs.
WR DEVIN THOMAS, MICH ST. 6'2" 217 lbs.

These are listed in order of who I think they would take. As good as it would be to add a pass rushing DE in the first round, I think Campbell and the offense desperately need a big target.

No comments: